Type of game: Business simulation
PC Release Date: June 12, 2018
Developer/Publishers: Frontier Developments
Jurassic World Evolution (4.66 GB) is a Business simulation video game. Developed and published by Frontier Developments. It was released on June 12, 2018. This is a business simulation game that allows the player to construct a Jurassic World dinosaur theme park with attractions and research facilities. Players must build an Expedition Center, which sends paleontologists to fossil dig sites so as to obtain dinosaurs DNA content. DNA sequencing unlocks new dinosaurs and updates their statistics, such as lifespan and resilience. With sufficient DNA content, players can use the Hammond Research Center to breed and incubate the dinosaurs. Players can also improve the gene of the dinosaurs and evolve them by integrating the DNA of modern species into these dinosaurs gene to fill their gaps. These modifications to dinosaurs’ DNA will change the dinosaurs base statistics, from their level of aggressiveness to their appearance. The game features a terrain tool which allows players to modify the environment, such as planting trees and creating water sources.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Jurassic World Evolution” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “JWE” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!