Type of game: Sports
PC Release Date: October 2, 2012
Developer/Publishers: Visual Concepts, 2K Sports
NBA 2K13 (6.77 GB) is a Sports video game. Developed and published by Visual Concepts, 2K Sports. It was released on October 2, 2012. Around mid-June 2012, 2K Sports announced a ‘Uncover the Cover’ where the more tweets #NBA2K13 got the more clues would be revealed about the cover athletes. 2K also announced NBA 2K13’s compatibility with Kinect for the Xbox 360. Two of the legends from NBA 2K12 have been removed: Julius Erving and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. On May 3, 2012, 2K Sports announced that as a bonus for pre-ordering the game, buyers would receive downloadable content for an All Star Weekend, which would feature the Slam Dunk Contest, Three Point Contest, Rising Stars Challenge, and the NBA All Star Game.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz Single Core processor or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6800 or ATI Radeon HD 2400
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “NBA 2K13” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “nba2k13” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!