Type of game: Real-time tactics
PC Release Date: February 24, 2009
Developer/Publishers: Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubisoft
Tom Clancy’s EndWar (6.71 GB) is a Real-time tactics video game. Developed and published by Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubisoft. It was released on February 24, 2009. A nuclear terrorist attack occurs in Saudi Arabia in 2016, killing six million people and crippling the supply of oil from the Middle East, plunging the world into an unprecedented energy crisis. The following year, the United States and the European Union sign the historic SLAMS (Space-Land-Air Missile Shield) Treaty, agreeing to co-develop technologies for a comprehensive, interlocking anti-ballistic missile system. The U.S. and EU test-launch nuclear salvos against each other, which the SLAMS weapons completely destroy. Emboldened by the success of the tests, the U.S. and the EU pronounce “the end of strategic nuclear warfare,” and the world celebrates a new age of peace.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Tom Clancy’s EndWar” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “Tom Clancy’s EndWar Launcher” to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!